COVID-19: update of support for parents
In the current COVID-19 crisis with families sometimes in need of advice about behaviour, managing relationships within the family and motivating children to do school work, I am offering remote consultations by email, phone and WhatsApp face-to-face meetings.
Please contact me for more details.
Behaviour issues support for parents across North Somerset, Weston-super-Mare, and beyond
I provide child behaviour support in North Somerset, including Weston Super Mare, Bristol and further afield.
- I’ll meet with parents in their own home.
- Each session is normally an hour and a quarter long, though the first consultation may last up to two hours
- Up to 6 regular sessions may be required
- Most sessions consist of talking through issues; jointly finding solutions and planning a way forward. I provide both practical and emotional support
- I may want to meet your child, but most sessions are with the parent(s)
- In between sessions I am able to provide support over email and on the phone
- Groups of parents can be catered for
Please contact me for more information and details of fees.