I provide child behaviour support in North Somerset, including Weston Super Mare, Bristol and further afield.
Behaviour issues support for parents across North Somerset, Weston-super-Mare, and beyond
- I’ll meet with parents in their own home.
- Each session is normally an hour and a quarter long, though the first consultation may last up to two hours
- Up to 6 regular sessions may be required
- Most sessions consist of talking through issues; jointly finding solutions and planning a way forward. I provide both practical and emotional support
- I may want to meet your child, but most sessions are with the parent(s)
- In between sessions I am able to provide support over email and on the phone
- Groups of parents can be catered for
Please contact me for more information and details of fees.